• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Herobine

Should they add Herobine in a future update

• Total voters

GooseyGotcha

Spectator
Reaction score
I know people say he is fake and that he was a human mob before, but I feel that notch should bring him back in one of the updates. He should be there so that you feel that you are not truly alone in the world.
Wouldn't it be cool to be walking around and out of the corner of your steve eye, see a figure standing off in the fog watching you. They should also make him build buildings and things like that.

dembones0

Tribute
Reaction score
well you could bring him back its a good idea yet on the other people would be scared to step foot outside their house or mine

GooseyGotcha

Spectator
Reaction score
I guess it could scare some people, I would probably freak out if I was mining and at the top of my mine was a guy with white eyes. It would probably scare some of the younger players to death.:eek:

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe they should do something kind of like the bell in SCP: Containment breach. Where you see him when you turn corners, and out the corner of your eye and stuff. But then he is gone, and maybe when you are laying in your bed, sometimes you would see movement, or he might show up beside your feet and stare at you. It could probably be as rare as the spider jockey or something like that. So in short, he appears briefly to scare you, but he can't physically hurt you.

diamondhand146

Spectator
Reaction score
Well. They maybe could add something like this in the server properties file:
Herobrine=True/False
Or when in single player when you click on more world options:
Herobrine On/Off.

Since i don't feel like getting chased by him in every world i play. D:

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
That would scare the living daylights out of me

Reactions: Le0

GooseyGotcha

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, he shouldn't be allowed to actually hurt you like you said but to scare you. I think he should also do things like build huts and dig small mines all over the place. I like the idea of toggling him on or off so that the little kids dont freak out. He would scare me to death though. :eek:

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if they added HIM legit but super rare like diamonds and sometimes you can see him coming a while away and wierd music would play during that. Maybe he could spawn rare in Mineshafts?

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I've never cared for Herobrine, never will. To me it's just some random rumor someone came up with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci