• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Here's what's ruining SG and here's how to fix it

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
removing nocheatplus would solve most issues rn.
cheaters aren't stopped by it whatsoever and all it does is hinder gameplay for normal players.
but no the anticheat just needs to be worked on!!! it's definitely worth saving!!!!!!

Fanem

Spectator
Reaction score
It is annoying when you log on and the only game has two 4 teams and you have 0 chance. This is just an idea and would take some balancing out b4 it could be viable but what if dev make it so you have to register as a team b4 game starts. If the game has 6 players. Allow 1 team of 2. at 12 Players allow 4 teams of 2 or 2 teams of 3 + a 2 team. etc..

Foink

Spectator
Reaction score
It is annoying when you log on and the only game has two 4 teams and you have 0 chance. This is just an idea and would take some balancing out b4 it could be viable but what if dev make it so you have to register as a team b4 game starts. If the game has 6 players. Allow 1 team of 2. at 12 Players allow 4 teams of 2 or 2 teams of 3 + a 2 team. etc..
Yeah maybe a party system could be implimented and required for teams to use. They could make it so party members can't hit each other which would prevent accidentally killing teammates, BUT also would stop rod boosting/punching teammates to get extremely unfair kills/hits on solo players.

SirClubs

Another guy
Reaction score
Yeah maybe a party system could be implimented and required for teams to use. They could make it so party members can't hit each other which would prevent accidentally killing teammates, BUT also would stop rod boosting/punching teammates to get extremely unfair kills/hits on solo players.
That's a good idea in theory, but people will just not party up, thus defeating the purpose of a party system. Although later on we could see a party feature, but you'll probably still be able to hit your teammates.

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
This is definitely an interesting idea. What would happen when it comes to deathmatch though? It seems complicated from my (not-at-all experienced) perspective, but if something could be developed that could work like this, it would be definitely be a very interesting idea to toss around. I'm going to bookmark this one and come back to it for sure when we're looking at solutions for this growing issue. Although, I can also think of some reasons this would not be well received.

That's a good idea in theory, but people will just not party up, thus defeating the purpose of a party system. Although later on we could see a party feature, but you'll probably still be able to hit your teammates.
If something like this were to be implemented, there would definitely be a policy developed for it so that this could be handled in a way that maintains fairness for those that actually use the system as intended.

I'm liking these discussions and the ideas being presented.

Foink

Spectator
Reaction score
This is definitely an interesting idea. What would happen when it comes to deathmatch though? It seems complicated from my (not-at-all experienced) perspective, but if something could be developed that could work like this, it would be definitely be a very interesting idea to toss around. I'm going to bookmark this one and come back to it for sure when we're looking at solutions for this growing issue. Although, I can also think of some reasons this would not be well received.

If something like this were to be implemented, there would definitely be a policy developed for it so that this could be handled in a way that maintains fairness for those that actually use the system as intended.

I'm liking these discussions and the ideas being presented.
Yes deathmatch would have to be figured out. I have zero experience in plugin development or anything so I have no idea how viable/difficult this would be, but the first thought that comes to mind is an automatic party-disbandment for all players upon being teleported to deathmatch.

tolgacam1907

Survivor
Reaction score
Whats ruining the SG is MCSG's anti cheat system.

You cant use rod or fns when you are running away from someone, %50 of your hits dont count even when you are very close to your opponent, you dont get knockback in the water, which makes it easier for someone to kill you as you cant get away from him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci