• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Here's a tip: Don't open tier 3's and exit out w/out getting your stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimusformer342

Spectator
Reaction score
So Quarter Quell is here, and I am just BREEZING through every game because I know what I'm doing. Here's what you should do:
#1: Don't open a tier 3 without getting your stuff
This actually happened to me, and I didn't get the Iron Sword and ended up losing. I'm pretty sure there's only 1 tier 3 on QQ, so be careful
#2: Know where the tier's are
I already know where many tier 2's are, so make sure you know a lot about it before going in. Also, don't think that you're stacked when you're really not off of tier 1's

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I think he means not to go straight for the tier 3 if you don't already have stuff.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Run east for the quickest tier 3 I believe and then just keep running right and follow the disasters and you should find the tier 3's. They are quite obvious e.g. usually they are out in the open.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait I'm confused.

Tier 3s were actually added??? Or is it only in QQ?
Last thing I remember about the Tier 3 talk was that they ended up not implementing it.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um, wot? Please don't give out chest routes :d

M

MrMad2000

Wait I'm confused.

Last thing I remember about the Tier 3 talk was that they ended up not implementing it.
They were added, but they only obtain basic items like Iron Swords and increased chance of Iron. They just didn't decide to nerf the Tier 2's.

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait I'm confused.

Just in QQ, as Devin said before one is in every segment but only when that segment is active.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When will the segments be active? idget it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci