• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helping '0s' get points back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lululioness

I have 0 points so I support that-it's just lag that gets me killed generally- it sucks.... or my mum tells me to get off

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Once they get those points from this suggestion, they're no longer a 0 so its a 1 time deal...

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Once they get those points from this suggestion, they're no longer a 0 so its a 1 time deal...
Yeah, they would only get these perks in a game if they had 0 as a score at the beginning of the round.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
What if i bountied my points to 0 and i have 374 wins, just so i could start with a apple or Get some kind of advantage

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hmm, the extra perks really shouldn't exist, what if some high userrank desided to bounty away his points, he would be complete overpower, this will not be added!

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
hmm, the extra perks really shouldn't exist, what if some high userrank desided to bounty away his points, he would be complete overpower, this will not be added!
Look at my post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci