• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help

carlosone123

Spectator
Reaction score
to upload a map of survival games to MCSG I have to give a complete map and there I get the option to survival games next name and description but below where it says put images or upload file the map or when suvo the map when accepted

Bethany

Platinum
Reaction score
What I'd suggest doing it uploading the image to gyazo, then right click on the picture (once it has been sent to a link) and click "open image in new tab". Then copy the address shown in the address bar and paste it into your thread after clicking "image" button.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Upload screenshots of the map to somewhere like imgur.com and then upload the map file to Dropbox, or Media Fire.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Get some screenshots of the map you made, if you want it to look fancy and nice than I'd recommend using Shaders for some of them. If you would want them to look original than use Default for the other half!

carlosone123

Spectator
Reaction score
I upload photos first map and climb the map to medifire with the link mediafire Medan map I put it in the description

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Upload the screenshots to imgur.com since gyazo isn't a permanent program (that keeps the screenshots permanently) and removes the images after a certain time period and then upload the map itself to mediafire, dropbox or mega, what evers best for you ^-^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci