• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help PVP

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey all, Im still pretty new to the game and I've played multiple times already and have gotten to deathmatch most of the time. I do great with arrows and a bow, but when it comes to using axe's or swords I am horrible for some reason? I am pressing it and it hits them but they STILL seem to kill me.

For example, I had a stone sword from corn and found someone with a wooden sword and they were able to kill me even when I had gear on. Im not sure what Im doing wrong? I am playing on a laptop so I use my touchpad to look around and press to hit.

What is this "blocking" I am hearing about?

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Check out the strategy section of the forums, a lot of great PvP tips there! I think you are talking about 'Block Hitting' which when you hit the attack and block at the same time so it does damage and blocks the opponents hits.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I agree, IMO block hitting is extremely annoying and I only block hit if someone is block hitting me.
Block hitting is annoying
Blockhitters that brag about there PVP skills, I despise

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you all, but this is the strategy section and I asked for help not to be directed to another thread.

Do YOU yourselves have any tips?

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should probably get a wireless mouse, its a struggle without it. If you need help at pvp i suggest you go on Roxbot.com and practice

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Try using flint and steel, circling around your enemy. I think the thing that is really holding your skills back is the track pad. Track pads aren't meant for PvP, buy a mouse and you will do much better, it's not worth playing without a mouse, you will probably never win.. Not because your bad, it's the track pad.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Try using flint and steel, circling around your enemy. I think the thing that is really holding your skills back is the track pad. Track pads aren't meant for PvP, buy a mouse and you will do much better, it's not worth playing without a mouse, you will probably never win.. Not because your bad, it's the track pad.
Don't double post:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci