• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help beta test our new website!

Do you like the new website?

• Total voters

Xrysk

Spectator
Reaction score
For everyone who saw the new website, we are working on some improvements from yesterdays feedback. However, we did make it available for anyone to use but you need to make this change while logged into your forum accounts. To change it, go to the bottom of the website and click on "Flexile Dark - Green" theme. After, select the "Minecraft Survival Games" theme and it will change over. We plan to make improvements based on your feedback but you can always switch back and forward between them.

View attachment 7613 View attachment 7612

Again, any feedback would be great as we will be making improvements throughout the week.

Is it just me or does the banner not fill up the whole page:

http://puu.sh/2nE1y

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I used it yesterday, it made me lag alot on the forums, things would not load like they would normally do :/

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is nothing about the theme, although, you should change the text when you're not logged in, it says offering about 1200 slots, at the moment it is waaay more than that, also we got over a million diferent players not just 100.000 and we have servers in au and ca. I like the new theme but its too bright in my opinion.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
The background is just too bright. Make some parts white, but everything else a darker color. White will hurt my eyes D: The avatar space also needs to be smaller. There's too much free space.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Could you guys look and see if the bar is there now?

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
The alerts bar is there. Thanks sub!
Zni, if you switched recently, you'd see that the alerts bar is there. :)
I should've switched already D: My page didn't load before I posted it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci