• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
i *almost* teared up at the end of toradora :c
Same here! I didn't enjoy the ending as much as I thought I would.
HOW COULD YOU NOT? YO I BAWLED AT THE END OF THAT @#$%. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED BUT I DID.

Other than that, welcome to MCSG :p
Normally I'd say to feel free to ask if you have any questions, but I think you've already heard that like a billion times, so rather... would you be willing to answer some of my questions about the AntVenom network/server, and a few about yourself? c: I'm quite interested. Feel free to ignore any questions that you don't feel comfortable answering.

1. How do you feel about fanboys/girls approaching AntVenom and fawning over him, while you're sitting there like "oh, hey ant. sup."? Do you think that it was something you did which made you stand out from other fans/subs/players, or was it just chance?
  2. tem?
  3. From what you know, how did the AntVenom network community feel about transferring over to MCGamer? Positive, Negative? Your own opinion?
  4. Do you think Ant himself might become an Admin here? (I believe his name is.. Taylor?)
  5. From what you've seen of MCGamer's in-game community, how would you compare it to what you've seen on the AntVenom network?
  6. Do you think you'll be active on the forums? c:
c: I look forwards to seeing you around!

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
HOW COULD YOU NOT? YO I BAWLED AT THE END OF THAT @#$%. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED BUT I DID.

Normally I'd say to feel free to ask if you have any questions, but I think you've already heard that like a billion times, so rather... would you be willing to answer some of my questions about the AntVenom network/server, and a few about yourself? c: I'm quite interested. Feel free to ignore any questions that you don't feel comfortable answering.

1. How do you feel about fanboys/girls approaching AntVenom and fawning over him, while you're sitting there like "oh, hey ant. sup."? Do you think that it was something you did which made you stand out from other fans/subs/players, or was it just chance?
  2. tem?
  3. From what you know, how did the AntVenom network community feel about transferring over to MCGamer? Positive, Negative? Your own opinion?
  4. Do you think Ant himself might become an Admin here? (I believe his name is.. Taylor?)
  5. From what you've seen of MCGamer's in-game community, how would you compare it to what you've seen on the AntVenom network?
Because i haven't shed a tear in a very long time.

Mayga

Diamond
Reaction score

2. tem?
    Do you think Ant himself might become an Admin here? (I believe his name is.. Taylor?)
  4. From what you've seen of MCGamer's in-game community, how would you compare it to what you've seen on the AntVenom network?
  5. Do you think you'll be active on the forums? c:

Well first of all, that example about what you gave was completely accurate to how it really is, so there is not much to answer on that part, but for something I did, i'll just shorten the story a bit since I have a lot of things to cover here. About 10 months ago, I went to PAX Prime in Seattle and participated in the Minecraft DeadlyDescent Tournament, which AntVenom was also participating. I ended up getting into the final four and was the only underage finalist. The final four were the winners from the previous year (litterally), AntVenom, and myself. We split off into teams and AntVenom actually ended up choosing me. Him and I helped each other out along the way but fell at the final jump afterwards, I fully remembered the path and beat AntVenom to it, allowing me to get first place in the tournament. AntVenom then gave a sponsor to me on my youtube channel and gave me a free rank on his server when he opened it. Him and I have gotten along very well ever since. Here is the video of this taking place.

2. tem?
Ofcourse <3

Almost everyone was surprised of this happening and a few ended up trying to rebel against this change. I, myself, really did not know what to think. I was really sad when everyone was telling me that it was the last day of the AntVenom Network. The Forums are still spammed with 'Goodbye' threads, ect. Now that it has happened, there really isn't anything we can do about it, but lots of us know now that we will always still be together, even if some will split ways...

I personally do not believe he will, for a couple of reasons:
  • He mentioned during his last stand on the server that he will not deal with server stuff ever again unless it was nessessary.
  • He has lots of things that he is dealing with at the moment, such as Conventions, Youtube, ect.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this just seems very unlikely.

TheMCGamer in-game community seems to be a bit more aggressive, but this is only from a day's observation. It's probably because it is such a large network. The AntVenom Network was definitely a smaller community, so it's usually really calm, and the AntVenom Netowork community is a lot more connected it seems.

That's what I am planning! I hope to be pretty active here, maybe even as active as I was on the AntVenom Network! We will have to wait and see. :)

I hope I answered these questions clearly enough for you! I look forward to seeing you here too. c:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci