• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello!

Mayga

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello.

So recently i've become aware that the AntVenom Server Network has merged together with this community. I was very well-known at AntVenom's community and now that most of the community decided to come here, I thought "Why not?"
Now that I am here, let me tell you a little about myself:
  • I'm a guy.
  • I'm 14 years of age.
  • I love factions and PotPvP.
  • I am a rather chill person.
  • I personally know AntVenom.
  • I do not tolerate 'haters'.
  • I am terrible at SurvivalGames...
  • I'm proud to say that I am friends with froggytv and Favorlock aswell.
I hope to meet some really cool people while I am here! Also, since I was a 'Hero' on the AntVenom Network, I will be obtaining the Diamond Rank soon.

I hope to see you all soon! :)

Best Regards, _Mayga_

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCSG forums, as some may have said already. I, as well as everyone here, hope you have a fantastic time here at MCSG, and do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have! c:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome! Feel free to ask me anything forum related (or something else, but the forums are my thing :p).

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Welcome Mayga! I'm glad to see you have joined. Also, how are you bad at survival games when you are like a boss at PVP? It makes no sense. :p

Mayga

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome Mayga! I'm glad to see you have joined. Also, how are you bad at survival games when you are like a boss at PVP? It makes no sense. :p
Well...
1) I get teamed every game.
2) Best gear I end up finding is Gold.
3) No one wants to tem with me D:

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
Well...
1) I get teamed every game.
2) Best gear I end up finding is Gold.
3) No one wants to tem with me D:
I'll team. There's already so many so why not become one. But welcome mayga!! Hope to see ya around.

Miko_

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome! If you're an EU player, I can help you with the basics. I'm guessing you're not an expert (MCSG is more complicated than just "fight fight fight"). If you see me in game, give me a shout. My IGN is Miko2000th. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome! If you're an EU player, I can help you with the basics. I'm guessing you're not an expert (MCSG is more complicated than just "fight fight fight"). If you see me in game, give me a shout. My IGN is Miko2000th. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Trust me, he won't need helping, even tho he might suck. You put him in anything else and he'll beast up everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci