• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello (: Nice to meet you!

Arizing

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi! I am Lake Or Arizings! ik Lake weird name right lol :).

Well I just got in to mcsg pot pvped a lot on kohi.
But I got permbanned off Kohi so I decided to play mcsg!

I Thought this would be a great way to get to know the community. I am really only familiar with reddit and its rules which is like none lol. I would like to know the rules of mcsg and the forums where could I find them.

Ok so at little bit about myself

I recently started to play league of legends and csgo still not ranked in either.

I am gonna make a new steam and my Summoner name on league is Arizings! So add me and we can play.

idk if this server has a ts since kohi had one. Also if their is anything like factions or clans or something like that...

I also watch anime SAO and AOT also Fairytail

-Snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Arizing

Spectator
Reaction score

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wish I knew a little bit more about other PvP servers besides like MCSG, Badlion, and a couple of the various Shotbow game types, although I've heard the name Kohi quite a lot around. Sad to hear that you were banned :c

Anyways, enjoy your stay here at MCGamer! It's cool to know someone named Lake, I know a 'Stone' and a 'Tree' aha.

Arizings

Spectator
Reaction score
I wish I knew a little bit more about other PvP servers besides like MCSG, Badlion, and a couple of the various Shotbow game types, although I've heard the name Kohi quite a lot around. Sad to hear that you were banned :c

Anyways, enjoy your stay here at MCGamer! It's cool to know someone named Lake, I know a 'Stone' and a 'Tree' aha.
lol yeah! If you really want me to I can help you pot pvp and just show you the basics its fun!

Arizings

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, I was just using him in a game, I went 10-5-6 but too bad 4v5 :/
I play blitzcrank mostly and run support with him while my friend plays Caitlyn and adc's for me its sweet!
If your playing ziggs Ill show you a sick build for him!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci