• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

---Hell Games Events---

What should we do?

• Option #1

Votes: 71 63.4%
  • Option #2

Votes: 41 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
As many of you have seen, the Hell Games Events have started to "Go down-hill" (if it was even ever at the top of any hill ;-; ).​
There are many of you who know this too well, as you were tributes in this event and were eliminated unfairly, or targeted for various reasons, and/or many other things. This event was never thought out clearly, never executed well, never treated seriously by everyone who was a part of the staff that helped bring this to a reality. I have heard many rumors, many things negative about this event. I have been hated for my simple decisions made for this event.​
There are many more things I can say, but I will not say them, as I will not waste your time.​
So here is my point:​
Me and the other Hell Games staff have talked thoroughly about the matter, and have almost come to a full agreement, but will need your opinions as well.​
Should we:​
1: Keep the idea of the Hell Games and make the improvements needed.​
2: Completely scrap the Hell Games and start fresh.​
We hope we can continue to entertain the people we have he past few events, and continue to strive for perfection and bring a great deal of improvement for those who saw the potential in us.​

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
The Hell Games is a really awesome idea and a chance for the community to do something fun and different. Just because this one didn't go too well doesn't mean that you shouldn't do the Hell games at all.

I think you should keep the hell games and make the necessary improvements.

Gremlik

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep it, it's fun to watch and a great event.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always thought hell games was a great concept, I just felt it was executed poorly. I think with improvements the hell games could become a lot more enjoyable :)

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
I love the Hell Games! Option 1 for sure! I would love to help out in any way possible!

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
I have watched many videos of the Hell Games, and they all looked super fun. Definatley number 1

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
I'd say number 1. Good luck fixing the problems. :)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
There's not too many issues where you'd have to scratch the whole project, I think most of the problems from the gamemakers being dumb.

So, I'd say 1.

Reaction score
I love the Hell Games, and would hate to see them go. There doesn't seem to be any major problems, so I would definitely say Option 1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci