• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 9 -==Quarter Quell==- -==Reaping List==-

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I'm just going to answer this one now, as it seems it will be the most common guess.

Not really, as we are staying true to the book/movie, and adding those fortresses to a dense jungle map on a hill would not be fun >.<.
:c

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how I will know who my partner is or anything because I'm a nub.

M

MrKorrenian

You're a replacement, you should have got an inbox alert, the title would be "HG9 D2"

Go onto that and to the right you will see who is in the conversation, there will be probably Dave and Capt.

Then there will be you and either one or two other randoms with user or donor ranks. If one of them is YouBetterRun. The other one is your partner, if there is just one random in the conversation, that is your partner.

This one is mine, I have replaced Math_Magician, therefore my partner is TheRealAussie
I don't think everyone has gotten theirs yet. Mine has yet to be sent to me as well.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think everyone has gotten theirs yet. Mine has yet to be sent to me as well.
Ah ok. well when I got put in as a replacement I was put into a conversation at the same time.

Photosynthesis

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it will be more fair if either:

- The sr.staff are affected by NCP
- Nobody has NCP affecting them

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I think it will be more fair if either:

- The sr.staff are affected by NCP
- Nobody has NCP affecting them
actually, admins are the only ones that aren't affected my NCP and since Dave is one of the fighters, he will probably be deranked to sr. mod for this.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Ugh, not picked again. ;-; Lucky 9th try maybe... (I've applied for every Hell Games except for 1.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci