• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 6 Official Tribute List! (Info on Quell Inside!)

deadkillz

Experienced
Reaction score
Can u pick replacements i want to see my new partner in crime.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lucario would be perfect for the Hell Games lol dont need a weapon I could Aura Sphere everything lol

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
BlazeMaster
To my knowledge the second quarter quell is 48 people. You may not be doing the quarter quell themes, but it is stupid to stop following the quarter quell themes after you've already did it for the first one IMO.

Edit: Congrats who got in.
Edit II: Ok I did not see the part where the quarter quell is for the 7th he'll games. Carry on.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good timezone conversion thingo? I'm pretty sure this will be 5am for me (Australia Melbourne Time) but I just want to be sure.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
BlazeMaster
To my knowledge the second quarter quell is 48 people. You may not be doing the quarter quell themes, but it is stupid to stop following the quarter quell themes after you've already did it for the first one IMO.

Edit: Congrats who got in.
We are not "following" the way the quells in the books were, we may use them because Suzan had some great ideas but they will be mixed up.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
We are not "following" the way the quells in the books were, we may use them because Suzan had some great ideas but they will be mixed up.
Ok thanks for the info :D. If I you want I'll try to be pm you some great quarter quell ideas.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
My name isn't Suzan ;_;
Jk.

Anyway, we wont be going with the hunger games quarter quells, the next will be very different, and will be hilarious to watch :3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci