• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 6 Official Tribute List! (Info on Quell Inside!)

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I wont lie, popularity does matter a bit, but I do try my hardest to accept new people, I just cant keep up with whos been in a game or not.
Fair enough
In ways it is a popularity contest, and I wouldn't say that's necessarily a bad thing...
It can be. Other people want to have a shot too and because they aren't well known in the community they have less of a chance.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Fair enough

It can be. Other people want to have a shot too and because they aren't well known in the community they have less of a chance.
Well, there's several people I don't know at all (including my partner). And if you want to get in, make a name for yourself! No one knew me the month before the first time I applied, and I just barely missed getting voted in.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Congrats everyone on making it in. I'd apply, but I am not home on Saturdays until 4:00 PM, EST (lol, I just barely miss it)

Well, I know some of the players in it and look forwards to seeing them participate C:

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Well, there's several people I don't know at all (including my partner). And if you want to get in, make a name for yourself! No one knew me the month before the first time I applied, and I just barely missed getting voted in.
I don't know 4 of the people on the list.
And, in my opinion, it's not that easy to make a name for yourself. You can't just get people to notice you all of the sudden. You need to make good, intelligent, or funny posts on the forums, or climb up the leaderboards. It doesn't just happen.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alot of people cant make a name without an opportunity like this

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh wait, I just realized I won't be here August 3rd.

FML

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since two people cant be here, Can I maybe fill in? Ill do for the Non donars and noobs

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Alot of people cant make a name without an opportunity like this
True, but the only reason people knew me is because I started to post a lot on the forums. That's still the only reason people know me, but I'm pretty well known for it.

I don't know 4 of the people on the list.
And, in my opinion, it's not that easy to make a name for yourself. You can't just get people to notice you all of the sudden. You need to make good, intelligent, or funny posts on the forums, or climb up the leaderboards. It doesn't just happen.
Exactly! I came out of nowhere on the forums and I almost got in by voting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci