• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Reaping List

Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone who got in! :D
Good luck to everyone, love you all.

Also, to all of you who didn't get in (like me), please don't complain. There were many, many people applying, and I know that I would hate to have to choose just 24 of those people. Just keep trying to get in, and I am sure that you'll get in eventually. :)

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I always find it funny when they say "you're guaranteed a spot in the next Hell Games." Pretty sure everyone "guaranteed" never got a second chance. GG. xD

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Damnit :/ mylifony may i have your spot since u quitted MCSG? :D and CMON DRYBEAR WIN THIS!!'

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I always find it funny when they say "you're guaranteed a spot in the next Hell Games." Pretty sure everyone "guaranteed" never got a second chance. GG. xD
I've never said that... and if I were to say anything like that, I would say that there is a possibility of that person being accepted, my guess is that it is always taken the wrong way >.<

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
It says 'New tribute will be chosen soon' in three spots. Does that mean I still have a shot?

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Ummmm, When do we find our district?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci