• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Because of what derpy said, so everyone gets a chance to participate. Its just the Rules of the Hell Games, unless they changed them recently its been like that I think since Hell Games 3, not sure though, what I know is that that is a rule.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Because of what derpy said, so everyone gets a chance to participate. Its just the Rules of the Hell Games, unless they changed them recently its been like that I think since Hell Games 3, not sure though, what I know is that that is a rule.
I don't think it would be a hell games without me

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Mlpoknzaba
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I really want to participate in a game like this, it sounds really fun :D
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: wow. bad question. Seriously. 27,000th :(
Can you record?: Yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes the address for it is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC02SWvwf47TXWn5jPoWqJNw
How many subscribers do you have? like, 1?
What timezone do you live in? GMT (woo! Britain!)
Additional info:

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: lllKEZZERlll
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: As i am a well known member of the community (staff, forumer and TE leader) i have a lot of fans and i will bring more publicity to the games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 43 wins not sure where i am exactly currently
Can you record?: Not without seriously affecting my game play
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Only for reporting hackers
How many subscribers do you have? 0
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I spoke with CaptButterToast and i am allowed to reapply for the hell games 5 ;) when i died in the last ones i had lagged out big time early on in the game and so many people were really saddened by this. If i was to play again i am sure i will bring those same fans to watch again :D

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: As i am a well known member of the community (staff, forumer and TE leader) i have a lot of fans and i will bring more publicity to the games.
Someone got cocky there! :p

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Salamancer101
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It seems extremely organized, fun, and a very interesting experience.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I'm not sure, somewhere around 300, wherever 265 wins are.
Can you record?: Yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No but I will be starting one in the summer
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Est
Additional info: nope

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
Welcome tributes to the 5th monthly Hell Games!
Aside from our un-foreseen technical difficulties, Hell Games 4 was a blast and I would like to thank all who participated!
If you would like to see the end(#BlameChad) of the 4th monthly Hell Games, click here: http://www.twitch.tv/chadthedj/b/399587259

If you don’t know what exactly the Hell Games are, here is a breakdown of the main features:
  • There will be only chests at the cornucopia, none in the outskirts of the map.
  • Eating food won’t heal you, you must find other means of doing so.
  • There will be no nameplates above people’s heads, so you won’t know who people are(WIP).
  • Everyone will wear a custom skin made especially for the event.
  • Everyone whose application is accepted will be placed into a district with a partner.
  • Your district partner is your only teammate.
  • There is one event each month.
  • There is a “Quarter Quell” every three months.
There are some rules and guidelines you must follow:
  • The application must be fully filled out for it to be taken into consideration.
  • If you made it into the top 18 tributes in Hell Games 4, you may not re-apply, doing so will result in your application being skipped over.
  • There will be no teaming what-so-ever outside your district.
  • Teaming in skype in NOT ALLOWED, please use the MCSG TeamSpeak if you would like to talk to your team-mate in a seperate channel from other teams(This is due to inter-district teams(I will be monitoring the TeamSpeak for this, if you are found doing so, THOU SHALL BE SMITTEN)).
  • Please refrain from telling people who your district partner is, that way everything is kept secret.
  • DO NOT watch the stream while you are in-game.
Here is the application template:
IGN: SkeletonBoss
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:[/ I would like to be a part of this bcuz it sounds fun. Have apples for other hell games but not got in
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:[/ 48 I think
Can you record?: no
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): not really
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? English
Additional info:

Here is a list of our Game Makers!:
Founder: BlazeMaster
Head GameMaker: CaptButterToast
Streamers: ChadTheDJ
Artist: Boboaluitz
Terraformers: KRaidium , CaptButterToast
Plugin Cow: BlackHead
GameMakers: Plg21 , Aedrift
Previous Victors: Pherrera , loic1212 , _zeX99_, RaddishDew
VIP spectators: life855
Sponsors: The Team Elite
The date for the event will be released soon ;).

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: kingusa12
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Ever since I heard about the Hell Games, I have wanted to get in. This seems like an amazing event that I will never regret playing in. If I played in the Hell Games, this may sound stupid, but I would hold on to this experience for life! Later on in life, when I'm feeling down because of friends or bullies, I can remember this, and realize, communities can be great! I would absolutely love if I got in, and I would never forget the joy of being selected to the Hell Games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #10,215
Can you record?: Of course!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 19
What timezone do you live in? +8
Additional info: This is my Birth month, I would be amazed if I could get into the Hell Games for my Birthday! I don't care if I die early, it will be an amazing experience playing against the best PvPer's around, possibly the world! And thanks to BlazeMaster for starting the event, and Capt. Butter Toast for organizing it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci