• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 4 Reaping List!

Status
Not open for further replies.

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
#hellgames4.5
the spawn was filled with too many chests. the idea of the hell games was that there was only supposed to be about 4 chests with life sustaining things. and the map was to small and i think the sponsoring and lava and fire got out of hand a bit.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
#hellgames4.5
the spawn was filled with too many chests. the idea of the hell games was that there was only supposed to be about 4 chests with life sustaining things. and the map was to small and i think the sponsoring and lava and fire got out of hand a bit.
OMG OMG OMG triple post!!!
Someone's going to get mad :p

;(
I think NewYorkKidd killed me at DM.
gg :p

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
#hellgames4.5
No, the idea of the Hell Games is that the cornucopia should literally be a place filled with various types of different items. There are no chests elsewhere, and 24 people heading towards 4 chests would not end well. Ever.

People keep complaining about the sponsoring; that was 100% fair. The people that were sponsored were the people that needed a boost so that everybody would have pretty much the same gear, and there wouldn't be people with huge advantages, and huge disadvantages.

It can't be denied that we got a bit too power-happy with causing havoc for people, though. We had a whole bunch of new commands that we were literally using for the first time, and we were taking advantage of them (plus, it was undeniably funny spawning zombies behind people and then spawning fake TNT beside them). The lava and fire were to drive people towards each other, and were always placed a few blocks away from the player. It wasn't our fault if they weren't careful and walked into it.

But, after all, it's our job to cause hell, and it's irritating that people are getting annoyed because of it.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
But, after all, it's our job to cause hell, and it's irritating that people are getting annoyed because of it.
To cause hell, yes, but to kill off a player's teammate goes a bit too far, don't you think?

I still don't see why the event wasn't restarted after the red stone broke in the beginning....

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
To cause hell, yes, but to kill off a player's teammate goes a bit too far, don't you think?

I still don't see why the event wasn't restarted after the red stone broke in the beginning....
Then people would be complaining that it was restarted.

Only 2 people got out. They only got 1 or 2 chests.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Then people would be complaining that it was restarted.

Only 2 people got out. They only got 1 or 2 chests.
VERY few people would complain that it was restarted and I'm sure they got more than one or two chests. Even if it was only one to two chests, that's more than the rest of us.

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
I gotta play da next hg cause I've applied 4 2 now and not got in :'(

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
VERY few people would complain that it was restarted and I'm sure they got more than one or two chests. Even if it was only one to two chests, that's more than the rest of us.
And then to teleport us all into the center of the bloodbath? I doubt Blamph would have been fisted to death had at not happened...

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
People were already complaining that it was late. It would've taken at least 10 minutes to fix and reset everything.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People were already complaining that it was late. It would've taken at least 10 minutes to fix and reset everything.
We already stuck around for an hour, another ten minutes would be nothing for a fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci