• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helios - Kingdom of the Sky

Do you like it so far? Explain in the comments. ;)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Ik you say it isn't based off of mortal skies but you still sued similar blocks and a steam-punksih theme. So it in a way is similar. But it still looks awesome.

OverLord547

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry Andrew I voted no, I love the actual building's but I don't like maps were you can fall out of the world if you know what I mean :( So sorry!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry Andrew I voted no, I love the actual building's but I don't like maps were you can fall out of the world if you know what I mean :( So sorry!
You are entitled to your opinion, and I will respect that. However, I can assure you that there are wide/flat spaces for pvp along with wide and easy to cross bridges. The map is made with threat of being able to fall off, but that isn't a huge problem. Most people I have talked to just think of it as an extra challenge that the map provides. Personally, I think it makes the map more fun to play because you have to constantly think about one more thing that you wouldn't in other maps. But thanks for the feedback and I hope your opinion changes when the map is completed. ;)

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's beautiful as always Andrew but.. I see a problem, near the farm island where it branches off to a wheat field type of thing there are streams of water that lead to the bottom of the map, where the sphere ends. I see this being a problem for people who want to camp out at the bottom of the sphere for the whole game... Other than that, it's stunning and you cease to amaze me with your architectural genius. Keep up the great work.

Edit: You'll see the specific isle right on top of the hot air balloon in screenshot 2.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
It's beautiful as always Andrew but.. I see a problem, near the farm island where it branches off to a wheat field type of thing there are streams of water that lead to the bottom of the map, where the sphere ends. I see this being a problem for people who want to camp out at the bottom of the sphere for the whole game... Other than that, it's stunning and you cease to amaze me with your architectural genius. Keep up the great work.

Edit: You'll see the specific isle right on top of the hot air balloon in screenshot 2.
Lobby Games has that too, and it isnt hard to spot them and shoot them off ;).

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lobby Games has that too, and it isnt hard to spot them and shoot them off ;).
BUT when you shoot them off then can land back in the water stream, if they pass unnoticed then what? A longer game, as a solution, make it without a glass dome. The map is floating so the dome has no need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci