• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"He Came at me Foul" MK's 9 month post.

MKFarrell

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I was going to write a long story about my time in the community, but at the end of the day, there is just way too much and it would get boring.

So I’m just going to give shoutouts.

Sorry if I miss anyone and to everyone I do mention, I love all of you from the bottom of my heart and appreciate every moment we spend together.

ChandelleMC : You are my best friend and you mean the world to me. We have done almost everything as a pair and we stuck together through the highs and the lows. I know I can come to you with anything whether it’s IRL or on here. You are the best and I wouldn’t be here without you. Love you always and you will always be my BBBunny.

TotalDramaTony : Boo boo! I thought you were really weird when I first met you, and I soon realized how right I was! You are such a great friend and I can’t imagine you not being around when I need someone. Thanks for always being there for me and I can’t wait for more awesome times.

DiamondGirl2017 : Purple Weave! You are by far one of the funniest and kindest people on the servers. You always bring a happy atmosphere to whatever channel you’re in and I’m always super happy when we talk. You are the best and so incredibly funny. ILY always <3.

Kelslay : Kelsey, you are the nicest person I’ve ever talked to on here. You are always there to make me happy and I am extremely grateful to have a friend like you. I can’t wait to meet next month because I know it will be amazing and I’m so excited to keep having a blast.

Dave : Hey man! You have helped me through a ton and it means everything. I can’t wait to see how you do in future endeavors and talk to you soon. Thanks for everything because I wouldn’t be where I am today without you.

KitMencha : Nick! You are probably the coolest guy I’ve met on here. You never fail to make me laugh and I can’t wait for more fun times. Talk to you later and can I get moved up? :/

Thanks to the entire staff team for making my time here special. I couldn’t imagine a better group of guys and gals. You are all unique and each of you makes this place special. Together, let’s keep up the good work and great times as we continue to make these servers better for everyone.

Lovely People

xstephaniemmx | PeriLH_ | CAmadeusA | JoelJCE | KellieBreanne | LadyOfLove | starwilly12 | JacksonReaction | Jay | Ohjayx | KRaidium | Drew <33333 | ErinEquinox | Equalitee | Jodimo | David | xRelativity | SammyMariee | and benholl98

Chandelle

Career
Reaction score
Awwwwh, love you too. Congratulations on 9 months, it's been amazing. Here's to the months ahead <3

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
MAH BOO BOO!!!! I love u so much MK u mean the world to me and U will always be one of my bestest of best friends. Even tho u jump me, U da bae, and ily forever. I'm so proud of u boo, you are always gonna mean a lot to me and you will always be An amazing person <3333 ILY

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congrats for making it this far, dude. Hope to see you around more and more often :)

Kelslay

Survivor
Reaction score
I know this is late :p but happy 9 months boo! Can't wait to meet you soon! ILY! <333

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci