• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Having Issues with Survival Games

widdlesarah

Spectator
Reaction score
I just came out of being banned for "cheating." I am a giant noob at survival games and literally have no idea how to cheat or hack. Before this happened I kept getting a red message in the text box saying that I cannot use 1.9+ mods or something like that. I don't know why I'm getting the message because I'm playing like a normal person and have no mods, not even a texture pack. This just happened to me in a game and I immediately signed off because I thought I could get banned again.

Can someone please let me know why this is happening? I seriously have no idea why. Should I just play on an older version of Minecraft?

I love playing survival games and want to keep playing but this keeps happening to me.

I'm going to try and play again and if it happens I'm going to take a screenshot so someone can see the exact message.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
yeah there's a glitch rn that bans you for 2 minutes for "detected use of cheat/macro", don't worry :)

edit: if it happens again try providing a screenshot so people know what you're talking about !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci