• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have Ideas For Map, need help building

TrickedSet

Spectator
Reaction score
Dont have to ahah, join the first time and you dont even have to open it again to join the server C:​

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
We're currently waiting for Voxel Sniper to update to 1.3.1, once that happens then TheRandomMan1000 will have a proper server.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
Please may I help build your map I am quite a good builder and the theme really interests me great idea by the way

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
I think the amusement park should be a little old looking and maybe abandoned. Not so much like Map 2 (with the city ruins) but just sort of old. You can loot the vending stands and such. If you want, I'll be on your building team.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Carguy and co! If you want some builders I can help you! I've been working on many new projects and this sounds kinda right for me! Just send me a PM if you want my help!

- Lupus

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok, thanks all! I'll try to convince TheRandomMan to hurry up with the server. I'll have him put the IP in the topic, since I've gotten more people than expected!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'd be willing to help. I'm not the best builder and I'm new enough to WorldEdit, but I could help with minor stuff, or planting trees, or... something, haha. The main problem I have is remembering commands, but I would love to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci