• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have Ideas For Map, need help building

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
So I've had an idea for a survival games map but I don't have the particular equipment to build it. Firstly, I need someone with a server, about 6 or 7 slots with these plugins: Essentials, World edit, and voxelsniper (i guess that's what you use to terraform. I also need a building team. So, if you can host a server with the above expectations then reply below. As for the building team, I'm not really looking for anything really particular, but we definitely need someone who is a good terraformer. The rest just need to be OK builders. Please reply if you can help.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
So before anyone asks what the idea is, I'll tell you. It will be a beachfront city themed map. What I'm saying is, a small beach with alot of sand, that goes out into an ocean, which will eventually be cut off by the dome. Then, before you get to the beach, there's a boardwalk. The boardwalk will probably consist of a small amusement park, some food vendors and such. Also, there will be a small town before you get to the boardwalk, and in the town there will be some shops and beach stores and a gas station or 2, along with maybe a mountain or volcano, or maybe even a nuclear power plant gone bad. Any thoughts on this idea, or if you can help then reply!

Reaction score
I can run a server, I have an amazing compute so I assume it will run bette than reality's. I already got all of those plugins, except for essentials, I strongly doubt you'll need that unless your running a public server.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
I can run a server, I have an amazing compute so I assume it will run bette than reality's. I already got all of those plugins, except for essentials, I strongly doubt you'll need that unless your running a public server.
ill take you up on your offer, i said we need essentials so that incase someone dies they can warp back

TrickedSet

Spectator
Reaction score
Essentials can also be used to teleport, beter gamemode changing, better help menus and such, and its just an essential plugin and fun to use :3 i can help with the building if you would like, i already got my own little privatized hamchi sserver with all of your plugins, and more that i personally use for building. C:

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
So here's the list:
TheRandomMan1000=Server
Me=Designer And Head Builder
TrickedSet=Builder
REALITYsuccz=Possible Builder
Builder Spots still open! TheRandomMan can you PM all the people listed above with the server IP? Thanks!

Reaction score
On it ASAP also, I am a member of the Voxel Box server and am an advanced VSniper, I am going to load it on a flatland and terraform from scratch

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
On it ASAP also, I am a member of the Voxel Box server and am an advanced VSniper, I am going to load it on a flatland and terraform from scratch
Thanks man. Also, my original idea was just a suggestion. If you have a better idea, I'm sure we could make it happen!

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
By the way, I have to go in 7 minutes. If you can have the server up before then so I can just check it out, that'd be great. If not, I can talk to you tomorrow.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I have to go. RandomMan, please PM all the people above (besides REALITYsuccz, we'll wait for him to say whether or not he wants to build) with the server IP. We can organize from there, and possibly meet up tomorrow (if I'm on, which is highly unlikely)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci