• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [US]

Huzonus

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Huzonus
Donor: Diamond
Wins: 41
Games Played: 115
Have you played with any of the leaders: nope c;
Past Clans: Desire
Why do you want to join: clan seems pretty chill and active. ( :

CZScrang

Spectator
Reaction score
Have to revoke my app. Minecraft is boring. I will still come on ts only to talk to fusion. lol Gl <3

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Updates:

Haunted defeated Synergy 5-2 and Rivals 5-4. There were issues with both battles but they have been discussed with either mod or Sr. Mods.

If either clan has a problem with this please PM me and I will add the staff member who approved the win, PLEASE do not cause flame.

VinneyMargot and zoplik90 have been accepted for full member.
NeoCraftGaming and Mikeyy have been accepted for Trial.
Eriebear10 will remain trial.
Skater_Gator and CorruptHero have been declined.

All others will remain their current rank, don't worry that includes applicants c:

The rank Officer will be renamed to Leader.
Aldo1497 has been promoted to Leader.

Thanks!
This is a straight up false update. Duckluv shoud have told u to take down ur win against us lol

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a straight up false update. Duckluv shoud have told u to take down ur win against us lol
It was an accurate update actually until yesterday where we agreed to just forget the battle although we did win 5-2 c: he was shown in the roster in the edit history but there is no rule regarding that so the battle has been deleted over all. c:

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
It was an accurate update actually until yesterday where we agreed to just forget the battle although we did win 5-2 c: he was shown in the roster in the edit history but there is no rule regarding that so the battle has been deleted over all. c:
There is a rule against people not being on the roster... Anywho, delete ur "Win" because we already discussed this

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
There is a rule against people not being on the roster... Anywho, delete ur "Win" because we already discussed this
You misunderstand me, she checked the thread history and he was on there but it's not enough to undo the moot of the battle. So yes we did win fairly but we are not allowed to put the win of the thread. It will be taken off later today.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
You misunderstand me, she checked the thread history and he was on there but it's not enough to undo the moot of the battle. So yes we did win fairly but we are not allowed to put the win of the thread. It will be taken off later today.
Lol u cant take it off right now? and no she told me u didnt win. lol

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
We did win lol. It just doesn't count now so think what you want.
You're the team that broke rules m8. U never won legitimately. On top of that u went to a mod that indeed did not say u won lol. Quit arguing a battle that was nullified at ur own discretion. Remove the win before a mod does :D

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
You're the team that broke rules m8. U never won legitimately. On top of that u went to a mod that indeed did not say u won lol. Quit arguing a battle that was nullified at ur own discretion. Remove the win before a mod does :D
If a mod removes it for me that would be easier for me so... Any way how about you leave. We won with Juggernaut who wasn't on the roster at the time due to a forum glitch and Duckluv looked at this and said it was true. Sadly this can't revoke the DQ though. So you may think you won it doesn't matter. So how about you leave c;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci