• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [US]

camvillan09

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of Intensity, we challenge you to a cb or srim pls msg me at camvillan09 on skype for more info

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
battle this weekend? add me on skype: jcruz1104 or hop on our ts: ts.vortexclan.net sometimes :D

lucasdsaenz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:lucasdsaenz
Wins:261
Games Played:idk
Have you played with any of the leaders:I played with imgonnarektu
Past Clans:sharp, aura, correction,
Why do you want to join:Cause I have good expirence and I have been in many different clans.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Uhm, js I don't think you should put a whole space between the ranks and the members. It kinda messes me up and makes me think that HohoHD means Elite and Elite is HohoHD. :p

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Uhm, js I don't think you should put a whole space between the ranks and the members. It kinda messes me up and makes me think that HohoHD means Elite and Elite is HohoHD. :p
?

EDIT: Oh I think I know what you're talking about, the servers that have all the pictures of the minecraft heads have been going down a lot recently so it may look weird sometimes.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci