• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hate....

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
As said before it's annoying when you're skilled at sword pvp but all they do is bowspam and run and just play super defencive.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Well, I it depends what type of 'bowspammer' you're talking about; the newer player that doesn't really know what he/she is doing, and running backwards and not even charging the bow and shooting away, or the people that actually know what they are doing and are experieced, and have very good aim.

Personally, I normally get annoyed when the first type of bow spamer kills me, because I suck at dodging arrows, and the odds are never in my favour. .-. (I just HAD to make a Catching Fire refenrence...) :p

Last edited:

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I'm a bow spammer at heart and trust me! The amount of rage hate I get is out of this world.

If you've ever played IronWolf or UHC you can imagine how mad some people get when you take away the option to regen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci