• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello there tributes.

Today is a very important day in my life because here in Mexico is Mothers day but not only that its my Mothers Birthday and i just wanna say to every single Mom around the world that happy day you deserve the best you are the best Moderators that exist in the real world haha, so just wanna say to all your Moms that Happy day!! enjoy it, they deserve it, because they have being working so hard all the year so 1 day for saying thanks to them is not that much so say to all of them from my part and most important from your part that HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! WUUUUWUUUU HAVE FUN!!! ENJOY, THIS IS YOUR DAY!

Love you,
TheLichBD
Just so happened today was Mother's Day and my grand dad's birthday, so it was "grandparent" day for us today, of course we still celebrated and appreciated my mom and grand mom too. :D

Hope everyone had a great day with their moms and other family. :)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just so happened today was Mother's Day and my grand dad's birthday, so it was "grandparent" day for us today, of course we still celebrated and appreciated my mom and grand mom too. :D

Hope everyone had a great day with their moms and other family. :)
hahaha Happy Birthday to your grandfather from my part and yeah was a nice day Sir. thx :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci