• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Happy Holidays from MCGamer Network + Holiday Sale!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
CXGIMuKUkAESQ5g.jpg

Hello Tributes,

I think one of the greatest gifts within the last year was seeing our community get revived and we hope momentum continues in 2020. We been though some growing pains and some hardships, yet I see the power of our community keeping us going. I appreciate your support here making this place a true adventure reviving what we had in the past. We have some exciting things planned later this week and after the new years. MCSG Maker turns 4 this year and we also wanted to "release" that game mode publicly after the 2 weeks of soft testing. Keep an eye out for more info on Friday with details on that.

To also celebrate the time, we wanted to give you all a gift here by giving a coupon for 25% off ranks (Expires January 2nd). Use code "Holiday2019" to take advantage of this rare sale since our ranks have only been available for 1 month. We are so close to getting things to full release but we need your support to do so!

As always, may the odds be ever in your favor and enjoy the holidays!

VenomBB

Tribute
Reaction score
Indeed, it's quite positive to be back in the swing of things Sir Chad. Let's hope we continue stronger and faster! :)

FaithIndie

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow jumped on here after a while off the whole gaming scene. Used to be a moderator for a while, glad to see things are maybe starting to get back up and running!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci