• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Happy Birthday, Kpwn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raupp2

Tribute
Reaction score
The respect for this guy for all that he has done will be remembered, and loved. And I look forward to seeing what other amazing things he can do.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you for all your hard work and dedication towards these amazing servers! Enjoy your day kpwn243 :D

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Awesome! Happy Birthday! :D Have a good one, and may the odds be ever in your favor?

MrDanFTW

Platinum
Reaction score
Today, June 7th of 2014, is an illustrious day for one of our developers. After surviving a grueling 365 days on the planet he is a full time resident of, he is proud to announce that he has obtained yet another annual milestone to his life. Today, kpwn243 has existed for twenty celestial rotations of the Earth around the planetary body of the Sun, and is thus 20 years old today.

Referred to as Kpwn, KP, occasionally as "Hey you", and rarely as "is it finished yet?", Kpwn243 is the longest serving developer for MCGamer, and he fondly remembers coding during the ol' V1 days. Between school, life, and other responsibilities, KP finds the time to still develop here as well. His previous project was working on the Xime panel, and his next big endeavor... will be released in the near future.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Kpwn:

No wait. That's 43rd President of the United States George W. Bush.
Why? Because he asked me to.

HERE'S Mr. Kpwn himself:

Kpwn at his graduation ceremony.

Did you know KP is an Eagle Scout?

Here he is meeting Tsquared from MLG. The finger points to whom is the superior gamer.

Here's what the Staff Say about The Pwn himself:
(Staff members are allowed to edit this post and add your message)​

Happy birthday KP! Make sure you don't set everyone with a birthday rank but only yourself! ;)
- ChadtheDJ

Happy Birthday KP! To celebrate, you should get on the Double and we can take you around town to get drinks like last time. That was awesome.
- Col. StaR

Happy birthday KP! I wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope you have a nice day! :)
-WeiBeX

Happy Birthday KP! Hope you have a great one! Thanks for being such an outstanding and long time Developer, we all appreciate it beyond comprehension.
-Grada_MC

Happy Birthday :) I hope you have a great day and enjoy it. I would also like to thank you for the amazing work you have done for MCGamer, it would not be same if you were never here. You should be proud of yourself and what you have accomplished. Once again I wish you a very happy birthday.
-Sean

Happy Birthday, KP! This will sound cliche, but I'd like to thank you so much for everything as without you, it would be hard for the servers to exist. Thanks for always finding ways! :D
-Stan

Happy Birthday KP, hope you enjoyed this past year! Hear is to an even better one this year! Thanks for being you! :)
-DairyKing

Happy Birthday, KP! Have a great day, and thanks for all of the tireless work you put into these servers, keep it up!
-C0nsole

Happy Birthday! You have done some amazing things for this server in the past year, and I am happy to say that you live up to your swaggin' rainbow name! Here's to another year!
-masond123

Hey Jonathan, hope you have an amazing birthday and I thank you for the full inventory of cake you gave me on that game of vida cova!
Have a great one :).
-Nick(KitMencha

Hey KP, I wish you a very happy birthday, I hope this will be a great day for you. Thanks for all the work you've done for us!
- 001nathan100

Happy Birthday KP, Thanks for everything you do, have a smashing birthday!
- TheOneHarry

Oh Wow, Your birthday already? Thanks for all your hard work.
Have a great one. :)
- Leon|ThatOneKat

Hey you, have a good birthday :)
- Kyle

Happy Birthday KP! Thank you for all you hard work, time and effort you have put into this amazing community, have a great birthday!
- iVelocityGaming
Everyone, feel free to post the Birthday wishes in this thread here, or on his status page here: LINK.
u turn me on

iLights

Survivor
Reaction score
Happy birthday my I'm racist and I should feel bad love you my I'm racist and I should feel bad! <3

Reactions: Ali

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Happy Belated Birthday Kpwn! Although I don't know you personally, you seem like a really great guy. Thanks for all the help on the servers. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Happy BDay KP and thanks for working hard as a developer for all this time! The servers would've not been what they are without your help to other developers! Keep going as you are, you're awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci