• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Halloween Plans!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Probably studying for an exam or completing an assignment or doing a project or just being lonely in general.

Ninetales

Survivor
Reaction score
Well recently my friends and mine found an abandoned house where we live. We were timid and afraid to go in as we didnt know if it was truly abandoned as it still had all its furniture in it, but the doors were opened. We walked around the back and we saw a door open. I, being the brave one walked up to the doorframe and looked inside. It smelt old and mouldy. I instantly saw in the middle of a room, a suitcase FULL of National Geographics, the books, the suitcase hadn't been touched. There was a window will bloodstained hand marks imprinted on them. A WHOLE LOT OF NOPE WAS FELT BY ME THAT DAY, I never walked in and we just thought some things were better left unexplored. So this Halloween we are going into the house at night with torches. Sounds fun, nah, sounds like death. :c

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well recently my friends and mine found an abandoned house where we live. We were timid and afraid to go in as we didnt know if it was truly abandoned as it still had all its furniture in it, but the doors were opened. We walked around the back and we saw a door open. I, being the brave one walked up to the doorframe and looked inside. It smelt old and mouldy. I instantly saw in the middle of a room, a suitcase FULL of National Geographics, the books, the suitcase hadn't been touched. There was a window will bloodstained hand marks imprinted on them. A WHOLE LOT OF NOPE WAS FELT BY ME THAT DAY, I never walked in and we just thought some things were better left unexplored. So this Halloween we are going into the house at night with torches. Sounds fun, nah, sounds like death. :c
That's super creepy stuff. Try not to die.

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
Yesss, Halloween! It's by far my favourite holiday! :p
I'm not sure what I will be doing on the 31st though, I think I will be going trick or treating with a friend (you're never too old to trick or treat, I'm always up for free candy).

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My ex invited me to her Halloween party. So I suppose I'll be there

(Or be playing deadman mode on old school runescape which is released on 29th oct instead)

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Dancing and lip syncing to "Single Ladies" by Beyonce in front of the school with my friends for an interhouse competition.

...yep

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci