• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Half and Beardy's TeamSpeak Adventure

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
This is the beginning of a semi-weekly event hosted by yours truly, Beardy and HalfSquirrel. This has not been discussed between us two, but here is the jist of things. On occasion, we will come on the MCSG TeamSpeak, join random people and see how we are accepted by others. We will also be renting out the CS channel, and we're free to anyone joining, just make sure you're kind to us. Last but not least we will be recording what goes on daily.

12/29/14-
Join a full chat, Half is ignored while I am muted. Buying donor truly does buy you respect here.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Oh yeah, one day Half will teach me to how to make a thread :D

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
By recording, you don't mean actually recording right? Normal users aren't allowed to record in public channels.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
By recording, you don't mean actually recording right? Normal users aren't allowed to record in public channels.
Don't worry, recording the data like a journal. Come on

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Teamspeak story you say? Lets begin...

I first joined teamspeak because Mr.Mustache wanted me to. I just told him I loved him —maybe he was intrigued about it as he is homosexual, not sure. Anyway, that was the first time I joined Teamspeak. I didn't join for a while since then, however I was positive I'd end up on MCSG's Teamspeak sooner or later so I didn't delete the app.

I was still skyping every day and I thought of leaving Skype and join the Teamspeak world for good. I joined someones channel on MCSG's teamspeak (full of people and mods) and this girl didn't like my voice and muted me. She kept complaining on how everything was better without me and she eventually got obnoxious, obnoxious to the point were I had to be kicked from the channel for the better; wasn't a great first experience.

I decided to become more active on the teamspeak just because I had met a very important friend, Zietra.
I told her what had happened to me on my first time and she tried helping me. It game me confidence to try Teamspeak again.

I tried Teamspeak again. This time it wasn't bad. I started getting along with the mods, and some find me hilarious. The mods I met: Jarni, Cazmax , InfinitySx3, Joshkey, Creepy_Crawler, NewYorkKidd9. I'm sure I met some others, but those were the only ones that came to my mind, that I met on Teamspeak of course.

However, then I met moderators who would be creepy. There was this one time a moderator who was harassing me and googling me and eventually find some stuff of me IRL. I couldn't tell him to stop, I was scared, because I didn't want to get banned.
From there, things were normal again.

Then, I met Vladimir. I asked him if was under my bed, he said he was. Thats how I made my first friend that was Sr.mod.
Shortly after, I was banned by harassing one of my best friends, Zietra. We both were on teamspeak and so was the mod that banned me. I said something in-game and the mod banned me even when Jennifer was on the same channel as me and he knew she didn't felt harassed. Nobody stood up for me or consoled me, it was definitely a sad day.

Then I met Joshkey. Not sure how I met him, however he is such a kind, calmed and nice guy. That's when I first got into a Sr. staff channel. I'd get on everyday with some of my friends like Chandelle, Levi and Stephie —and If I hadn't left MCSG's teamspeak, I'd have friend rank as two of them got it.
Some days later, a mod kicked me in-game for saying "GTFO". I knew it was okay to say that stuff, and I was baffled on why he kicked me. I asked a Sr.mod and he told me that I was right, that I didn't need to be kicked for that.
Anyway, I started to get scared that I'd get banned or kicked unfairly again so I just decided to not speak on teamspeak and type to the minimum in-game.

I still continued to be on Sr. Staff channels, but Joshkey or any of them minded that I didn't speak. I felt very warm inside as I thought I'd be a nuisance if I didn't spoke. I stayed for a bit longer. Some time later, I decided to leave.

I left for Rebels teamspeak.
Rebels were so, so competitive and that was something I wasn't used to.
My first conflict started with Lininghawk. He thought I was targeting him, but he just happened to be on my way for both games. I didn't know what to say as I didn't try to target him in any way.

Then I got a few problems with masonbulldog.

Then I met Krafty. Krafty was honestly what kept me in Rebels for so long. He was funny, kind and didn't mind if I typed in-chat or in Teamspeak. We would play MCSG very late at night and he'd mentor me a bit on PVP meanwhile.

Shortly after, I applied for Rebels clan. I was denied. It was okay, though.

This is when I became friends with rexxyy and Turnip. Don't remember how, but I became friends with them. They were both amazing people.

Once again I applied for Rebels; denied again.

I ended up applying for Rebels for 12 times and eventually gave up.

This is were AS rebels starts.

Since I'd be on very late, I'd see AS rebels online. I'd play with them for hours and they were very nice people. I remember when I killed NinjaIrwin at 8 or so hearts on the AS rebels while I was getting 600 MS.
Sooner than later, I decided to apply for AS Rebels. I was accepted for trial! Shortly after I decided to not become a member for AS Rebels as I after weeks I couldn't even be interviewed by Irwin since I wasn't online when he was online.

Now, this is were half of Rebels leaves to Trivium. I applied once more and got trial, but wasn't accepted still. I finally gave up and left for Trivium.

On Trivium, stories are very similar and nothing amazing happened so I think my story can end here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci