• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers beware, our ban system is almost done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmaster224

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad, do you have any idea when the e-mails or messages will be out for the moderator applications?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Chad, do you have any idea when the e-mails or messages will be out for the moderator applications?
He had said they would check them over the week and go out around the weekend.

I will pardon some people that I already banned because the Rules were not clear. Reason for this is that some people got a permanent ban for a temp ban offense as the temp ban command wasn't made yet. As for the people who applied, the whole lot of you, I will be looking though mod apps next week and you should here from me by the weekend if we are interested in talking with you.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are ingame glitches, like being able to jump over 2 block walls, considered cheats? Becuse i know you can break a dirt block in a certian place and open the chest that is underneath.

orocket333

Tribute
Reaction score
I have the mini map mod currently installed, but i always have all features of it turned off when playing survival games, is it allowed if its turned off or do i have to use a separate jar to play?

thebuckster1

Tribute
Reaction score
yes! no more hackers! I for one am tired of getting chased down by speed hackers, and unfairly killed by aura hacks! down with hackers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci