• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian143Derp

Spectator
Reaction score
Let's be real here, the hackers on MCSG are out of control. I've seen some hacks in the past few days that I've never seen before in my life. One of these hacks made the knock back hit me UPWARDS instead of FORWARDS, and I don't mean I got one block high while getting chased, I mean I got hit up two or three blocks and then got killed. Another hack made my opponent hit me before he even turned around. I understand that the developers and staff are working hard to fight these hackers but I honestly don't think it's enough if I see a hacker once every other game. Here's my two cents though. There has to be something about kill aura that is read differently by the server. Such as Better Sprint Mod, when they patched that, toggling it even once would set off the system and you would be banned, so something with BSM makes the server read a player differently, and kill aura/force field has to have some type of red flag like that. If we can find it, then MCSG can upgrade Xime to combat it. *Extra Tip Which May Indicate If Someone is Hacking: If a player is 3 barring. This is because hacks are unlegit (obviously) and the server can't read the player as well because of said hacks. This isn't a sure fire sign of hacks, but it's definitely something you should be watchful of.*

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
The thing about BSM is that the mod sends a packet of info to the server indicating that the player is using BSM. We just edited our plugin to kickban for that. That said, the developers are working very hard to make the XAC autoban system work better. In the time that I've come back as staff, I can already see that it's a lot more efficient and effective. The staff will continually try to make this server better.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM me with any problems or questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci