• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hacker Hunters EU/US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
WELCOME
What are the Hacker Hunters? | We are an elite group of people dedicated to finding, embarrassing and most of all punishing HACKERS on the EU/US MCSG servers.​
What are the Requirements? | A Recording System, An Account on MCSG, A Editing System, And a Youtube Account.​
When can I start? | The Next time you suspect someone of Hacking, But Remember, You MUST have proof to properly accuse someone of hacking, DON'T WASTE MODERATOR'S TIME!​
Thank You and I hope you join.​
HackerHunters - Leader - Gen~​
EDIT! ~ MEMBER LIST:
Generation2012
cunny_funt01
H3dgehog
VebbiHD
MrYellowSparkles

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
You should hunt yourself then, you already used hack. :3

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
You should hunt yourself then, you already used hack. :3
He's talking about me, i did used to hack which actually gives me a advantage so i know what's a hack and whats not, i dont anymore obviously, but thanks for telling some people what they didnt know about me :)

ezekielelin

Tribute
Reaction score
He's talking about me, i did used to hack which actually gives me a advantage so i know what's a hack and whats not, i dont anymore obviously, but thanks for telling some people what they didnt know about me :)
Ahh gotcha

R

RedSeamonster

Looks like a pretty good idea. If one of you has access to TeamSpeak, you can tell moderators when you see one and hopefully get instant action. Just an idea however.

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good idea. If one of you has access to TeamSpeak, you can tell moderators when you see one and hopefully get instant action. Just an idea however.
You see we want to add some humor to it aswell you know, try and get them in a skype call and mess with their heads you know ;) it would be soo fun , I have teamspeak but i would rather mess with them then call the mods in ;)

R

RedSeamonster

You see we want to add some humor to it aswell you know, try and get them in a skype call and mess with their heads you know ;) it would be soo fun , I have teamspeak but i would rather mess with them then call the mods in ;)
Just make sure they are getting busted as well, because then they will simply go on and continue with their cheaty ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci