• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Guardians {EU} Clan

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
No? I said Robin IP Checked us. and he

Sliabh Please learnn to read English. if not i may need to ask you to stop posting on this thread.
As English is now the native language of the Irish I think that I'm perfectly capable of reading , writing and understanding English.

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
Would like let everyone know why Rexmanx is denying our win against his clan and their "perfect ratio" . We , TeamSypher , beat Guardians in a clan war 5-3 in our favour . After this clan war I noticed he says we "cheated" and that he won 5-0 . I confront him about his at first he refused to show me any evidence whatsoever . Eventually he send jmullins "evidence" of alts . [RIGHT HERE - http://imgur.com/a/aLvQS#0 ] This is NOT evidence of alts , this is evidence of who was in the game and who was playing / spectating. Please give me your opinion on this . This will be on both TeamSypher's and Guardian's thread. Thank you

EDIT: Rex made a point of the same person in the same lobby each time. We stayed in the same lobby every game. Normal players also do that.

Last edited:

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Would like let everyone know why Rexmanx is denying our win against his clan and their "perfect ratio" . We , TeamSypher , beat Guardians in a clan war 5-3 in our favour . After this clan war I noticed he says we "cheated" and that he won 5-0 . I confront him about his at first he refused to show me any evidence whatsoever . Eventually he send jmullins "evidence" of alts . [RIGHT HERE - http://imgur.com/a/aLvQS#0 ] This is NOT evidence of alts , this is evidence of who was in the game and who was playing / spectating. Please give me your opinion on this . This will be on both TeamSypher's and Guardian's thread. Thank you

EDIT: Rex made a point of the same person in the same lobby each time. We stayed in the same lobby every game. Normal players also do that.
Dont give wrong information please. we changed server 4 times. and that person was in every single one of them. now PM please

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: WeRCreeper
What should we call you?: Pumps
Where are you from?: UK
Do you have skype and teamspeak3?: I have skype and will get teamspeak :)
Skype Name: pumpsrutherford
Teamspeak3 Name: Getting it
Wins: 165
Games Played: 1400 (i was a huge nub at the start but i get up to 10-15 wins daily now)
PVP Strenghts: Bow, FnS
PVP Weaknesses Rod (practicing it), hackers
Favourite Maps: SSG4, Valleyside and SG Highway
Which clans have you been in before: #Symmetric but they disbanded yesterday :(
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: I've come from a very good clan and would love to go straight back into one :)
Denied Being big nub. Im fair 1v1 fighting you... then you Call Your team mate to come and help you.. I kill him and im at 3 hearts then you come and backstab me. do you think thats the right way to get accepted xD?

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
I'd like to do it here, where people can see what you are saying so you won't lie through your teeth like a coward. You're completely dodging what I said, please address it.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd like to do it here, where people can see what you are saying so you won't lie through your teeth like a coward. You're completely dodging what I said, please address it.
The reason i wanna take this in a PM is because it floods the thread. Is that possible to Accept or do i have to get a staff o remove you from the thread?

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
The reason i wanna take this in a PM is because it floods the thread. Is that possible to Accept or do i have to get a staff o remove you from the thread?
Let's go to PM then , I guess you think you can get away with lying there. Message me when you are ready.

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Denied Being big nub. Im fair 1v1 fighting you... then you Call Your team mate to come and help you.. I kill him and im at 3 hearts then you come and backstab me. do you think thats the right way to get accepted xD?
Nope, but was never a backstab, we were never teaming in that game, i just came and hit u and died, but i think this is over now as we have spoken since, lol :D

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Nope, but was never a backstab, we were never teaming in that game, i just came and hit u and died, but i think this is over now as we have spoken since, lol :D
Can you please stop? Accept the deny. I didnt say we were teamed. But we were speaking With eachother and you send Your teammate on me. Your just standing there watching. I kill him then you just come 1 hit me and say gg.
Call it whatever you want but thats cocky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci