• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Great Job MCSG, Doing Great! :P

LowkeyEm

Spectator
Reaction score
Record a video of you not being able to eat food when it happens to you and either post it here or PM it to me. Also, I'd like to see this so called no knockback glitch because nothing of the sort has ever been reported before, and in my 3 and a half years I haven't seen anything like that.

I'll pass these things on to the devs after c:
Ok i will do so but how will I send you the screenshot of the map that was just an ocean, it wont let me insert it.

Aurrah

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok i will do so but how will I send you the screenshot of the map that was just an ocean, it wont let me insert it.
I've also had an experience with the map being an ocean. I believe it was on WinterHaven and the map glitched out then everyone fell into the ocean.

LowkeyEm

Spectator
Reaction score
I've also had an experience with the map being an ocean. I believe it was on WinterHaven and the map glitched out then everyone fell into the ocean.
Yeah the map was WinterHaven as well and it was only the corn chests and an ocean.

Aurrah

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah the map was WinterHaven as well and it was only the corn chests and an ocean.
I remember it well because I was able to win that game by obtaining a fishing rod and rodding people out of the center.

LowkeyEm

Spectator
Reaction score
I remember it well because I was able to win that game by obtaining a fishing rod and rodding people out of the center.
I just died and i took a screenshot of what happened, but it wont let me insert it :/

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I am sure this spawn glitch is related to this. https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues/issues/848 If you have more info like Ceroria said please provide it so it can get passed on to the devs. In the future when you see this happen do /reportbug in game, and that will create a statedump on Github which is basically a bunch of useful info that the devs can use to figure out the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci