• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye...

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I totally get it, Eshan. I've had my fair share of depression in my life as well, and I know what it's like. I've been made fun of, pushed around, and abused by my so called "peers" and "friends" for the longest time, and I've spent years feeling sorry for myself. Hell, all of those things happen to me today too, but I never gave up. Of course there's only so much a person can take, and I've come close to giving up on more than one occasion, believe me. But if a noob like me can get through it, then of course an awesome, generous, and funny guy like you can too! :)

From what I've seen from you, you're a cool guy, and I'm kicking myself for not trying to get to know you better than I do now. And all those people that have been calling you all of those nasty things, they can all go get eaten by bears for what they're worth. Never let haters and bullies push you around and make you feel worthless, they always go for someone at their weakest, try to make them feel bad so their own misery has company. You just have to keep on trucking on and remember what matters. The people you care about, the ferrets (of course :3), and that girl you're holding on to. As stated by all the other awesome people on this thread, she's lucky to have you, and vice versa. :)

And of course, depression makes everything seem hopeless, dark and sorrowful, but if you push yourself through that, and you look and try hard enough, you'll find the light. Of course there will be shadows cast by that light, but that's just the way the world is, you just need to take the good with a grain of salt, and you'll truly appreciate the light that you have been given. That's what happened with me, and I'm sure you can do the same. Just don't give up! :D

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I totally get it, Eshan. I've had my fair share of depression in my life as well, and I know what it's like. I've been made fun of, pushed around, and abused by my so called "peers" and "friends" for the longest time, and I've spent years feeling sorry for myself. Hell, all of those things happen to me today too, but I never gave up. Of course there's only so much a person can take, and I've come close to giving up on more than one occasion, believe me. But if a noob like me can get through it, then of course an awesome, generous, and funny guy like you can too! :)

From what I've seen from you, you're a cool guy, and I'm kicking myself for not trying to get to know you better than I do now. And all those people that have been calling you all of those nasty things, they can all go get eaten by bears for what they're worth. Never let haters and bullies push you around and make you feel worthless, they always go for someone at their weakest, try to make them feel bad so their own misery has company. You just have to keep on trucking on and remember what matters. The people you care about, the ferrets (of course :3), and that girl you're holding on to. As stated by all the other awesome people on this thread, she's lucky to have you, and vice versa. :)

And of course, depression makes everything seem hopeless, dark and sorrowful, but if you push yourself through that, and you look and try hard enough, you'll find the light. Of course there will be shadows cast by that light, but that's just the way the world is, you just need to take the good with a grain of salt, and you'll truly appreciate the light that you have been given. That's what happened with me, and I'm sure you can do the same. Just don't give up! :D
Thanks dude, I wish it was as easy as that. I've got more than a few bullies to deal with. I'm so close... to just... :s

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
CupcakeLegend, if you has never played with you, she probably lied about it. It is just wierd that she know about you then, as she is not active on the forum.
Then this
Oh yes, Shes a friend of mine, She's quiet strange though o_O

That was a 9 year old boy... *facedesk*
Then this

Then this

Yep.
I've got a amazing girlfriend <3 I've got nothing to hide xD She pretty much saved my life.
I'm still depressed and I've got alot to deal with but having someone there who loves me
Helps c:
Then this

Can i haz picture please :p
People must think CupcakeLegend is that girl after reading this, as all this was a quote series.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Then this

Then this

Then this

Then this

People must think CupcakeLegend is that girl after reading this, as all this was a quote series.
Nah. She isnt. She's just a friend of mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci