• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye...

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm so shy IRL :p On the internet I just feel more free, and I think it's the same for many other people. But people on the internet are more friendly I think because you know they be mean to you for playing online games :p (not saying many people do, just because...) :p
Fully agree.
On the internett there is none saying you should get out and play more when you in real can't for example

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
I'm so shy IRL :p On the internet I just feel more free, and I think it's the same for many other people. But people on the internet are more friendly I think because you know they be mean to you for playing online games :p (not saying many people do, just because...) :p

I just went up from like 935 likes yesterday to 970... Notice how I'm editing this in :)
<3

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Im glad Im not alone :D
Thats why I love internet :p We are so much more free! (appart from people who use this for the worse) So many times I wish I was a little bit more like how I am on the internet haha :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
yea really. Don't let those people bring you down, your awesome.
You're :p You do that a lot

Eshan is most definitely amazing and beautifurr in his ferrety ferret of ferretness (and dem puppies)ness. <3 :)
Im glad Im not alone :D
Thats why I love internet :p We are so much more free! (appart from people who use this for the worse) So many times I wish I was a little bit more like how I am on the internet haha :p
Don't we all... :p

Reaction score
Eshan, stay strong, keep clam and just take a break. I'm happy you're not giving up, people like you make me happy! But, when I was 4 or 5 I went through what you are now, it was not nice. That is why I stand up to you, I believe in you no matter what! This girl has made you think, is this the way to go in life? I want you to stay, but of course, anything could happen, even if it is for the worst. Life will be hard but there are people out there who will help, give you a good life and a good future. Even If you do pass the MCSG community will always remember and love you and you will take your dignity with you. If I could meet you I could help you stay strong and believe in yourself, for a nice future, a happy and loving life. I will always remember you (even though you banned me for 1 week for fist fighting :p). Anyways back on track, take this break well, even if I do not see you for a while I would be happy you are sorting your life out. I know this has been a bit of a long post but I want to get the point across.
Eshan, stay strong
~Flawless

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Eshan, stay strong, keep clam and just take a break. I'm happy you're not giving up, people like you make me happy! But, when I was 4 or 5 I went through what you are now, it was not nice. That is why I stand up to you, I believe in you no matter what! This girl has made you think, is this the way to go in life? I want you to stay, but of course, anything could happen, even if it is for the worst. Life will be hard but there are people out there who will help, give you a good life and a good future. Even If you do pass the MCSG community will always remember and love you and you will take your dignity with you. If I could meet you I could help you stay strong and believe in yourself, for a nice future, a happy and loving life. I will always remember you (even though you banned me for 1 week for fist fighting :p). Anyways back on track, take this break well, even if I do not see you for a while I would be happy you are sorting your life out. I know this has been a bit of a long post but I want to get the point across.
Eshan, stay strong
~Flawless
:p See a G33ke post if you want a long post. In my opinion, no post is really long until it takes up a TON of spaces and very few quotes that you didn't type in there. (Just felt like saying this)

That's a very nice post :) Seems very well thought-out and uses good words even if it is a bit repetitive (which isn't a problem all the time)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci