• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye... ;-;

Seth

Career
Reaction score
You were a good player, I hate to see people quit when they are cool people :(

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Aw, I remember you were in the Deception Games, you were the only person I was even close to killing at the end because I got a combo and knocked you off of the corn area :p

Good luck in life :>

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bye man. It's tough to leave this community for some people, so have a good future.

iRektU

Tribute
Reaction score
Yolo I love you. I have been playing and skyping with u quite a while by now. I will always miss you. Hope you come back someday... ;-; Cya u were awesome to be friends with. :)

Reaction score
Its tough. Leaving such a good community where i had made so many good friends and foes. but i made a decision to leave minecraft, this was one of the hardest things i could will myself to do but... i may come back in the future. i love all of you guys! :D

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
This might be late but me and Yolo have a had a rough past, fights, friends, fights and it kept on going. We were friends even when i was a n00b when i first started. We have a had an awesome past and good luck irl. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci