• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GoodBye

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Well then its about that time I suppose. I haven't been active at all in the past 5 months, I just don't enjoy the game as much as I used to. I'm just happy that in my time her I was able to accomplish so many things, and have fun doing it. I feel so inadequate because my leaving thread isn't going to be long. I'm just not a great writer and I don't see myself really making a great leaving thread. Now for the part I'm going to hate the most, the goodbyes.
Phoenix- My boys, I love you guys like brothers, especially my adoption brother Nick. You guys where so kind to me and accepted into your ranks. I had so much fun in this clan and joining it was by far the best decision i ever made, I love you guys.
Tzazon- You are my oldest MCSG friend and I will never forget the great times we've had together. The past 2 years playing games with you have been the best. I love you like a brother, You will always be my friend.
All My CA friends- You guys know who you are, You where there from my rocky start to my skill level rising. And you put up with my old squeaker voice. You were all great friends, I will miss you sorely.

I know this wasn't the best thread but the meaning nevertheless is the same. I know a lot of you saw this coming and now its here. I will miss you all so much, But never worry I will always be there for open mic night. Goobye, May the sun be at your backs, and your swords stay sharp.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Byeee Slag :( , I haven't played in a long time as well, but I'm still here every once in a while. Hope you seccsed on what ever you end up doing wether it be a new game, school or focus on your friends. Have fun!!

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
D; that sucks :( I hope you do greatly with whatever you do in life.
P.s At least you mad a thread.
P.p.s remember the first time we talked? Good times :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci