• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm posting this message on quite a few of the GoodBye threads, and I think this will be the last, as there are now so many, but I think me, and quite a few other people would much prefer this type of thread as a small status update, no need to make it a thread, maybe something like...

"I'm quitting MCGamer, shoutout to you Col! <3"

Commenter 1: Good luck!

Commenter 2: We'll miss you!

GetRidaHim: Thanks for listening! <3

I'd like to hear the Communities opinion on what I'm putting out there, what would you most likely prefer?
Statuses are 140 characters long I believe. What if the person waney to write more than one sentence..? My original goodbye thread was like 5 paragraphs. People can express themselves how they'd like. Plus if you're going to post this on multiple peoples goodbye threads, why not make your own thread about it?

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Statuses are 140 characters long I believe. What if the person waney to write more than one sentence..? My original goodbye thread was like 5 paragraphs. People can express themselves how they'd like. Plus if you're going to post this on multiple peoples goodbye threads, why not make your own thread about it?
You're 100% right.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I'm posting this message on quite a few of the GoodBye threads, and I think this will be the last, as there are now so many, but I think me, and quite a few other people would much prefer this type of thread as a small status update, no need to make it a thread, maybe something like...

I'd like to hear the Communities opinion on what I'm putting out there, what would you most likely prefer?
This isn't really the best place to post this. It's a thread about him leaving, not a discussion about leaving threads in general. You could either make yet another thread about that topic, or find one of the many threads that are already out.

Anyways, bye Narwhal. As others have said, what will happen to your tourney?

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I enjoy your packs, thanks for evrything and good luck in the future.

JessuH

Diamond
Reaction score
Ahw, you were always a great guy and we've had a lot of fun. Good luck in the future Daniel! I'll miss ya D:

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score

Get out, sorry to be sorta blunt about it. I just hate when people complain about goodbye threads,

Other news good luck Narwal,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci