• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know where to start, it's been such a long journey but all things eventually come to an end. Starting from React back in December of last year, and ending with Illusive. It's been amazing. But I've just lost interest for the game itself. Ill probably be back eventually but for now I'm going to say my goodbyes.

Marchello_ Probably my most closest friend in this community. Amazing pvper. Keep kicking ass and keep getting combos on everyone.

Quisey21 I don't know where you've been man, but hopefully you eventually read this. Really close friend in this community, funny guy, and great pvper.
SociallyAK Great leader, one of the best and only ones I've ever had. Wish you luck.
darklum3n Really cool guy, and another great leader.
afrecqnzwelo Funny guy, random at points but pretty chill.
BlueCaptainMC Crazy and hyper guy, great pvper, and just pretty awesome.
Acidic amazing pvper, one of the best I've seen. Keep kicking ass. Really funny as well.
jfsilva although I am sometimes angry at you and frustrated, you are still pretty cool and a great pvper.
androidXL Funny guy, good pvper and great friend.
Stabazam Chill guy, knows a lot around this community and decent pvper.
cf918 Great leader, really organized, great friend.
Toast3r_ Funny guy, always out there for me, never disliked you at all.

Torkoal_ , TheDragonPVP , Brandon6895 , Chopbloqs , FatalModzz and everyone else in salvation/Illusive you all were amazing! I wish you all the best of luck! great pvpers and great guys!
You were in a game today

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Frick he's back. Everyone take your party hats off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci