• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye, Will Miss You All

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
This is (probably) my final goodbye.

I know most of you probably don't know who i am and that's fine. This thread is mostly to my friends who i have met along the way. But my time has come.

Back in August 2012 I found an awesome new game, I found it from seeing a video by AntVenom and it was a youtuber Hunger Games. I thought it was very interesting and searched it up wondering if there was a server for it. And what do you know! I found a website called minecraftsurvivalgames.com, I clicked the server tab and played my first game!

After awhile i've gotten a lot better and have met some really awesome people along the way. But it seems as if i just can't play this game anymore, it's gotten to the point where if i play at all i'll play one game and after just stop for the day. Sometimes i play 1 game in a week to 2 weeks. I've gotten to the point where i just don't enjoy it anymore. So this is my final goodbye as i'm quitting mcsg and will be moving on to many more great things.

I would like to say a few things also, i would like to thank everyone who i have met along the way. Will be posting some names of some people i got to meet while playing here on MCSG and people who have just overall been there and helped me along the way.

plimpy41
ZebraNation
brirocks123
creeperbutler or creeperbutler25 (not sure which)
Mooclan (I'll still be on LoL :p)
ninjabreadman411 (not sure if right account, also he's from old clan)
BucketzPVP
Chiller4
JayBeeShadow21 (From old clan :D )
shadowblaze12
qwErtyVAsdfghN (wow i remembered your forum name, also play LoL with :D )
ATOMICSHIELD :)D)
KillyourbuttMC
- More to be added if i remember names.

I will still be active on forums but will not be playing mcsg, hope i see you all in the future at some point! :).
I found it from AntVenom too xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci