• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymousAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Cya Starstrong. Somewhere in the mcsg community, every mcsg game, your star will shine bright for people who respected you will see you

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
Aww dude I'm gonna cry. You were truley one of my favourite blokes and I just don't know this feeling I'm getting. Star please don't go, I'm really and truly going to miss you ;(
Yeah you've been abused and hated but I'm no better. All of Clannabis abuses me, harrasses me and threatened Doss. I'd even somehow pick Kingyy over them.
Star you know I'm also one of the most hated players also, that's why I wanted to start fresh.
I never focus on them really, I just focus on the people who make me feel like I'm worth it- including you and so many others!
Star please stay, please please please. Your a person who will always have a spot in my heart and someone who I will definitely remember.
Have a good life, and never forget me ;P
Keep in touch please, Skype- JustHyperion.
You cam to #clannabis and started flame. Can I also have a spot in your heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
I obviously wasn't liked in the community. After screwing up my ratio, I started to get targeted and people say things like "rekt, gg10, nub, you're bad, 1:20".
1 less person I have to target and say "gg10" to!!!

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
See ya star we talk abit but I would always join ur clan but leave for something but I would love to make a clan with you if just stayed. I will miss you a lot and ur not the only clan hooper (me) so have good future and may the odds be in ur favour

Reaction score
See ya star we talk abit but I would always join ur clan but leave for something but I would love to make a clan with you if just stayed. I will miss you a lot and ur not the only clan hooper (me) so have good future and may the odds be in ur favour
Not the only Clan hopper?
Even ask CoDsNo65 of how much I hopped in the earlier days! Jesus, new Clan every day ;P

Reaction score
Yay! I've done so far the longest reply c;
Aww dude I'm gonna cry. You were truley one of my favourite blokes and I just don't know this feeling I'm getting. Star please don't go, I'm really and truly going to miss you ;(
Yeah you've been abused and hated but I'm no better. All of Clannabis abuses me, harrasses me and threatened Doss. I'd even somehow pick Kingyy over them.
Star you know I'm also one of the most hated players also, that's why I wanted to start fresh.
I never focus on them really, I just focus on the people who make me feel like I'm worth it- including you and so many others!
Star please stay, please please please. Your a person who will always have a spot in my heart and someone who I will definitely remember.
Have a good life, and never forget me ;P
Keep in touch please, Skype- JustHyperion.
Sorry for the double post ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci