• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye for now.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I was looking through the New Threads section of the forums when I noticed this thread. But only two entries away from it was another thread, a moderator application from gavinawesomeMCSG posted about 3 hours ago. I don't think that's what leaving is.

But thank you for providing me with one more example for my list, "people making very public Goodbye posts but never actually leaving." This list is getting long enough to be frustrating, especially since it gives the wrong impression to newcomers.
Ooooo kill'em!

gavinawesomeMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
I was looking through the New Threads section of the forums when I noticed this thread. But only two entries away from it was another thread, a moderator application from gavinawesomeMCSG posted about 3 hours ago. I don't think that's what leaving is.

But thank you for providing me with one more example for my list, "people making very public Goodbye posts but never actually leaving." This list is getting long enough to be frustrating, especially since it gives the wrong impression to newcomers.
I quit playing competitively and for wins.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Hope you come back someday, but if you don't it's all cool. I respect your decision and wish you luck on what comes next!

Last edited:

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Aw :c One of my earliest friends on SG (zackw27 was me)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci