• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye for Now - ImmaSlapYoFace

Will you miss Slap?

• Yes ;-;

• Nah

• Didn't know him

Results are only viewable after voting.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Take care out there Slap, Although we hardly talked at all I still remember the one time I was trying to fix my Mic on TS and all I had to do was click the Mic with the green tick and then I was done. <3
Wait really that was it? Haha all good man. See you around.

cya dude :( I'll talk to you in the future hopefully and best of luck
-catuh <3
Don't worry we have snapchat <3

Well rip, see ya slap, haven't known you for that long but the time I have has been kewl and an absolute crackup. See ya and have a good one. c;
- Sheepman <3
Yeah it's been a good ride sheepman. Best of luck with YT

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Im going to miss u Rory :( hopefully we can still talk on TS and stay in touch through Fb and whatnot. Goodluck in life :D

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
;-;

Rory! I will miss you a ton bud! Thank you for all that you have done for the network and its community. We can't express our gratitude for the amount of assistance that you gave. ty :)

I hope to still see you around on the platforms and would like to see you return to the staff team eventually!

Stop by and say hey every now and then ;)

Cheers m9 c:

NagolGames

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for everything you have done for this amazing community. We will for sure miss you... ;-;
I wish you the best od luck in the future and stay awesome, cheers! <3

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey pal, even though we didn't get to talk much im grateful for the times we did talk!
You'll always be welcome here and if you ever need to chat you can always find me either on mcgamer ts or on phoenix ts :)

Lots of love :) x

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
;-;

Rory! I will miss you a ton bud! Thank you for all that you have done for the network and its community. We can't express our gratitude for the amount of assistance that you gave. ty :)

I hope to still see you around on the platforms and would like to see you return to the staff team eventually!

Stop by and say hey every now and then ;)

Cheers m9 c:

NagolGames
Wow. If I could like your comment 1000 times over then I honestly would. Considering we hardly talked that much (As I never went on ts >.<) that message you wrote is so heart-warming and kind. Thanks for making me feel welcome to apply again should I come back fully again <3

Thanks for everything you have done for this amazing community. We will for sure miss you... ;-;
I wish you the best od luck in the future and stay awesome, cheers! <3
It was my pleasure to help out because honestly I always dreamt of being a mod so I tried all I could to keep my ever so special red name. Thanks for your kind words man I really appreciate it :)

Hey pal, even though we didn't get to talk much im grateful for the times we did talk!
You'll always be welcome here and if you ever need to chat you can always find me either on mcgamer ts or on phoenix ts :)

Lots of love :) x
Thanks LilBub. I'll make sure to keep in touch <3

Good luck in life man. Hope you drop in and say hello - we'll miss ya!
Thanks man. Good luck with the Sr Moderating <3

William

District 13
Reaction score
Wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope that you can still stop by sometimes :)

X1

Career
Reaction score
#Tranquility) You guys are the epitomy of the Clan scene in AU
I think your definition of "epitome" is quite a bit off, unless of course you're complementing tranquility, but by analysing the context of the rest of the sentence I'm guessing you meant something else.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────
epitome
ɪˈpɪtəmi,ɛ-/

noun
  1. 1.
    a person or thing that is a perfect example of a particular quality or type.
Are you saying Tranquility is the best example of an AU clan? I guess you could argue that AU Clans are awfully toxic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci