• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye. For Good.

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye charlie! Thanks for being a good friend! You will be missed ;-; Good luck in life <3

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bye
U still gonna talk ball with me doe rite?

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
It's nice to see that I made an impact on your life. That is actually very touching. Arched, you are seriously one of my best friends. I find it funny that you used to look up to me so much when some days I would find myself looking up to you. I wanted you in Rebels so bad, and I was ecstatic the day you finally got in. While you've been gone from the clan for a little while now, you will always be a part of the family and one of the greatest friends I could have asked for. Thank you so much for being my buddy. You're the best.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
Charlie.. <3 I remembered playing with you a long time ago with Max and Flyer, good times. Have fun in da lifezzzz.
: D

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Bye Charlie :'( I definitely miss the old days too, you were a good friend and I'll definitely miss you! Good luck in life man :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci