• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye. For Good.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you MCSG for all the great times you have given me, they were truly amazing. Over a year and about six months ago I got into this thing called "MCSG." Not knowing what it was, I thought to myself, "why not?" It started off as a couple times a week thing, and then it got daily because it was just so fun. I remember almost every moment of my MCSG career, and looking back on it, I have had a good run for sure. One day, I was watching youtube videos and I came across this familiar name. Geanhimes (RyanHolland ) I had seen him in a game and I had always looked up to him because I thought he was awesome. Whenever I saw him in a game I would go crazy fanboy over him for whatever reason xD. One day he told me about this clan he led called the Rebels. (@Everyone in the Rebels xD) From that moment on it was my total goal to get into the Rebels, and after many months, I had some awesome times with them. Last summer with the Rebels was amazing and I will never forget it even when I go on in life. I am just very thankful that I got to meet everyone I did in that clan. Once school started I got a concussion from football, and at that moment after a long break, I decided to leave Rebels. I found some temporary homes, but they were just not like Rebels. Until I found Prod. Epic_Frog_Song Prod is where I stay in now, but obviously I will be gone from. They gave me just as good of an experience as Rebels, just in a completely different way. Both clans have helped me in real life too. If I was having a bad day I knew I could just come home to my "second" family. I was just so happy to play the game. Right now I need to focus on IRL things, and obviously they come more important. I have tried to put as much time into the game as possible, but I just can not focus on both. I have tried so hard, but I just can't. I am really sorry to everyone I am letting down. I have met absolutely amazing people among my journey, and if you cannot remember my other account was Arched10. If you have ever met me, or talked to me on either of my account names, thank you. I am just so thankful for the experience I have gotten from MCSG, because it put me in situations that I did not think I would encounter. Everyone I have met on my journey through MCSG has helped me in some way. Even if you just said a few words to me thank you very much. This journey has taught me many things, and one being, the more friends the merrier, so do not be mean to people that you do not even know, try to accept them for who they are. I am just so impressed that a game like this can change you, and for the better as well. Again I would like to thank everyone, and I mean everyone who has said anything to me on the forums, or even in game for taking the chance to meet someone new, try to be a buddy, not a bully, take a chance. The time I put into this game definitely paid off. So if there is one thing you can get out of this,
"Go meet new people, take a chance you just might find a new friend."
Goodbye for good,
-Charlie (Arched) (Confuzzled)

P.S. I will try to go on ts to talk to people for one last time throughout the week, so if you see me you can say Hi if I don't even know you.

P.S.S. I will still try to go on skype as well for those of you who have me added for one last time.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Cool
Thank you MCSG for all the great times you have given me, they were truly amazing. Over a year and about six months ago I got into this thing called "MCSG." Not knowing what it was, I thought to myself, "why not?" It started off as a couple times a week thing, and then it got daily because it was just so fun. I remember almost every moment of my MCSG career, and looking back on it, I have had a good run for sure. One day, I was watching youtube videos and I came across this familiar name. Geanhimes (RyanHolland ) I had seen him in a game and I had always looked up to him because I thought he was awesome. Whenever I saw him in a game I would go crazy fanboy over him for whatever reason xD. One day he told me about this clan he led called the Rebels. (@Everyone in the Rebels xD) From that moment on it was my total goal to get into the Rebels, and after many months, I had some awesome times with them. Last summer with the Rebels was amazing and I will never forget it even when I go on in life. I am just very thankful that I got to meet everyone I did in that clan. Once school started I got a concussion from football, and at that moment after a long break, I decided to leave Rebels. I found some temporary homes, but they were just not like Rebels. Until I found Prod. Epic_Frog_Song Prod is where I stay in now, but obviously I will be gone from. They gave me just as good of an experience as Rebels, just in a completely different way. Both clans have helped me in real life too. If I was having a bad day I knew I could just come home to my "second" family. I was just so happy to play the game. Right now I need to focus on IRL things, and obviously they come more important. I have tried to put as much time into the game as possible, but I just can not focus on both. I have tried so hard, but I just can't. I am really sorry to everyone I am letting down. I have met absolutely amazing people among my journey, and if you cannot remember my other account was Arched10. If you have ever met me, or talked to me on either of my account names, thank you. I am just so thankful for the experience I have gotten from MCSG, because it put me in situations that I did not think I would encounter. Everyone I have met on my journey through MCSG has helped me in some way. Even if you just said a few words to me thank you very much. This journey has taught me many things, and one being, the more friends the merrier, so do not be mean to people that you do not even know, try to accept them for who they are. I am just so impressed that a game like this can change you, and for the better as well. Again I would like to thank everyone, and I mean everyone who has said anything to me on the forums, or even in game for taking the chance to meet someone new, try to be a buddy, not a bully, take a chance. The time I put into this game definitely paid off. So if there is one thing you can get out of this,
"Go meet new people, take a chance you just might find a new friend."
Goodbye for good,
-Charlie (Arched) (Confuzzled)

P.S. I will try to go on ts to talk to people for one last time throughout the week, so if you see me you can say Hi if I don't even know you.

P.S.S. I will still try to go on skype as well for those of you who have me added for one last time.
Cool. story. But no one truly leaves mcsg.

Dominic20819

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow Hurt. The only person who would make me my god damn circle. You had to mention block party doe :'D

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
CHARLIE NO!
We haven't kept in touch that much, but I still remember you as one of my first friends, and the person who gave me support when applying for clans. I couldn't have asked for a better help, I wish you good luck anywhere you go!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci