• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye for 2.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not quitting due to lag. I just don't find it fun here anymore you know, the AU community has really changed lately. All those nice good and well behaved players are now gone, there comes the new, immature and disrespectful players. But i can't do anything about it 'cause it's what MCSG wants...popularity.

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Yea I guess it would get boring for u since your 2 best and also win all the time

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm not quitting due to lag. I just don't find it fun here anymore you know, the AU community has really changed lately. All those nice good and well behaved players are now gone, there comes the new, immature and disrespectful players. But i can't do anything about it 'cause it's what MCSG wants...popularity.
I agree with this, the mods will hate me when I post hundreds of players abusing me. ;P

Anyway; stay on the forums. c:

Yea I guess it would get boring for u since your 2 best and also win all the time
You do know, wins don't equal a good player/PvPer? Elisha is still good though, haha.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with this, the mods will hate me when I post hundreds of players abusing me. ;P

Anyway; stay on the forums. c:
I'll think about it. Cause Ares has it's own forum too xD hahaha.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Post it tomorrow and I'll believe you..
nah, but seriously I wanted to see you fight on 1000 ms...

Ok ok, in all seriousness, don't leaaave! I remember the times where you were moral support for AU Rebels.. Good times.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Well.... Bye Elisha... You inspired me to make a channel :D i wish i could pay you back.

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
I love to play Ares.

Maybe I'll meet you one day on it.

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
): It's gonna be terrible to see you go, I'll miss your videos and how you teamed with me 3 times. xD
I'll also miss dying to you and you're striking attitude :) Best of luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci