• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye (even though no one will read this)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I do have one question, though... if you're supposed to be quitting, why would you play on alts? o_O

E

Ephiza

I do have one question, though... if you're supposed to be quitting, why would you play on alts? o_O
Only reason quitting main is cause Nerdy tweeted some stuff about me that...will get me targeted a lot. (If you want to see, here- http://gyazo.com/3b0a397c9907f6228b2c378648a1d184) some background info of that, she followed me for 5 mins in a 3 team, and then when they kill me, they say gg 1 heart when they outgear me by a ton. Of course, she only tweets the stuff that will make me look bad cx.

Protoman

Platinum
Reaction score
While on Roxbot we may have had some disagreements, I'm gonna miss you. (Q.Q)

NerdyNoodles

Platinum
Reaction score
It was never my intention for you to be targeted, and nobody would have done so in the future. It's a shame something so small has led to you feeling like you must quit. Additionally you 1v1ed somebody, and I was not aware that they had said to you 'gg1 heart'. I can't apologize for their actions, and had thought we cleared this issue up. Ask anyone who knows me- I'm not a malicious person, and I never hold a grudge. I hope you have a nice life, wherever it may take you ^.^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci