• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Good tips on how to win.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And... that's what he's doing, criticizing a comment made on a public forum.
And... I don't think you understand what I said. His post was telling someone off for giving criticism to something, I merely stated that it was a public forum and criticism is allowed. Is there something I don't get?

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
And... I don't think you understand what I said. His post was telling someone off for giving criticism to something, I merely stated that it was a public forum and criticism is allowed. Is there something I don't get?
He wasn't "telling someone off", he was criticizing what someone else had said. Telling him that its a public forum where citicism is allowed is redundant and unnecessary, considering what you had direct towards him was due to his criticism. But that's diverging from the thread's original intent so the disscussion should end here.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Dont hate dudes this guy had the heart and kindnes to make this for ppl who needed and for new players who might not know what stuff means in the more detailed post on tips and tricks. Thank you for posting!

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this is really good tips for new people, and they're really smart! Keep it up!:)

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Dont hate dudes this guy had the heart and kindnes to make this for ppl who needed and for new players who might not know what stuff means in the more detailed post on tips and tricks. Thank you for posting!
This is a public forum don't forget. They can just ask questions on the thread.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
I just click and stuff happens nothing special. Good thread Yozy boi ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci